• Brick making
• Sporting with the pupils
• Home visits to touch base with development challenges
• Inter-cultural activities in partnership with local community members.
Accommodatie en maaltijden
• The volunteers stay in School classrooms in very basic conditions
• KVDA will provide foodstuffs and volunteers will cook their own meals in turns. Volunteers have an obligation to climb down the level of the people with the aim of exposure to development challenges.
• Water is available from springs and it is recommended that drinking water should be boiled or medicated.
• Mineral water available at supermarkets is also recommended.
• There is electricity connection at the project and so the volunteers will be able to charge their electric appliances.
Locatie en vrije tijd
The volunteer have an opportunity to visit the legendary Equator point in Maseno located few Kilometers from the project, Kakamega Rain Forest located in the neighbouring county and Kisumu city located in the neighbouring county that is the gateway to the renowned Lake Victoria
THEME: Quality Education
• It also aims to provide equal access to affordable vocational training, and to eliminate gender and wealth disparities with the aim of achieving universal access to a quality higher education.
• Quality education is one of 17 Global Goals that make up the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.