- Give non-formal English classes and other fun activities with the students
- Create teaching materials for teacher and kids
- Activities with villagers: cleaning the temple area, sports activities, homemade cooking dessert
Accommodatie en maaltijden
Volunteers will sleep in the classroom. There will be simple mats, pillow, and mosquito net. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and a small mattress. There are basic toilets, showers, and a kitchen at the school canteen. The teachers and villagers will help the volunteers to cook.
Local people eat rice (or noodles) 3 times a day with side dishes like curries, omelets, local leaves, and vegetables. Volunteers will be welcome to cook their own food using the ingredients available there. (No oven, only a gas and woks or pans).
Locatie en vrije tijd
- Phatthalung city is just 5 km away. It has a hospital, ATM, and market
- You are given 1 or 2 free day(s) during the 2 weeks and plenty of free time in the evening that can be spent on daily meetings or building group dynamics by playing various games, discussion. Personal expenditure on camp holiday is covered by volunteers themselves.