• Volunteers will live in with local communities
• Support Pre School with creating inclusive non-formal educative activities
• Join social activities and traditions at the local level
In local people’s house. Meals are mostly cooked by the volunteers group themselves in turn. There will be daily life teams: cooking team, cleaning team, washing dishes team.
Solo City, Central Java, Indonesia https://goo.gl/bha96c //
In cooperation with Difable Activist, Ms Titik Isnani from Boyolali near Solo, Central Java, the project will create space of interaction & integration inclusively between difable children and their parents with other children and people. It is in term of daily life, basic education in Inclusive Preschool “Tersenyum”) that founded by Ms Titik Isnani, her family and her difable friends, as well as other social activities such as music, art, and social interaction with the local neighborhood.
• Strong motivation and interest in non formal learning.
• Interested in difable rights issue.
• Preference: experience in volunteering / working with difables.
Weather can be up 18-27 Celcius.