1. Focus group diccussion on education challenges, sharing experience and knowledge on education at home country
2. Capacity building-meet the expert
3. School visit
4. Education gallery, organize excibition on endanger animals conservation and environment education. Participants need to bring material such as pictures, poster, post card, video etc for excibition
5. Kids Expedition (bit.ly/SAI_kindexpedition)
6. Conservation experience learning
7. Forest restoration
8. Community development
Volunteer will stay with Host family, you need to bring sleeping bag.
Food provided and self cooking.
Jakarta and Way kambas, Bengkulu, Sumatera Island. Leasure City life of Jakarta and National park of Way Kambas.
International educators camp (IEC) is an international work camp where educators all over the nations are gathering to share their ideas, experience, and solution on education challenges. An event to connect them and to be inspired and inspire each other through volunteering activity. It is adopted from the International workcamp which conducted by International Voluntary Service, where the volunteers are gathered together within 10-14 days to deliver voluntary work to contribute to the local community. Sekolah Alam Indonesia Cipedak (www.sekolahalamindonesia.org) collaborates with GREAT Indonesia to organize IEC which focuses on children, Education, and environment which will empower participants/volunteer experience & skill on education.
1. Sharing non formal learning method from global educators
2. Supporting elephant conservation with Way Kambas National park
1. Able to join activities from beginning until finish
2. Interest in working and interaction with children, education, conservation, and environment activities
3. Highly motivated, open mind and enthusiastic
4. Respect local value and culture especially Moslem culture
5. Dress code: casual politely, outdoor wear is recommended (long trousers, long ¾ sleeve, knees shoulder be covered, no tight and transparent materials, no tank top and short pants)
6. Need to wear head scarf when having activity inside the mosque ( for woman participant)
7. No smoking &alcohol during the camp
Locations are in Jakarta and Waykambas National Park Lampung.