1. Agroecology tasks
– Preparation of unused benches for fall crops
– Maximize the fertility of the soil using compost
– Prepare high terraces or ponies, facilitating the correct development of the roots and avoiding water accumulation
– Install a drip irrigation system
2. Maintenance of summer crops
– Guard crops such as tomatoes
– Use homemade pests
– Sow and plant
3. Maintenance of dry stone structures
4. Rehabilitation of the old farmhouse
Three professionals will come: one to present the basic techniques of dry stone and another two to present the basic techniques of bioconstruction.
The participants will be hosted in the Albergue La Pastora. There are two dormitories of 8 beds (4 bunk beds) and each room has its own bathroom.