Clean-up activities (grubbing and cleaning up) to better document the fortification buildings.
Exploratory and prospecting works of the ground in search of new karstic cavities, cleaning up.
Cleaning of the cave of castro, located in the possible acropolis of the settlement. Excavation using archaeological methods in surveys raised previously.
Cover Works with soil and geotextile to protect the exhumed remains.
Accomodation will be in shared tents or bungalows.
Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner are included. Alternative menus for justified reasons are also provided. This option must be specified at the time of booking. There will be a picnic in outings and trips.
El Monte Cincho is located in the municipality of Santillana del Mar in the autonomous community of Cantabria. It is situated in the western coast of Cantabria. Santillana del Mar is considered a medieval villa and declared a Historic- Artistic Site.
The aim of the complementary activities will be to promote solidarity, coexistence, equality and participation are as follows:
– Animation (evenings, group dynamization, etc.).
– Different workshops: on cultural heritage of Cantabria, on equality,aims of sustainable development, etc.
– Leisure time activities: Climbing, Surfing, walking trails, etc.
– Full day excursion to Santander (capital of the autonomous community).
– Full day beach touristic, cultural or sport excursion.
– Day of coexistence with the local community to make the work done visible.
Directorate General for Youth and Development Cooperation.