Promote the cultural and social environment of Colindres by means of different activities.
Approach the socio-cultural entertainment and introduce participants to its practice.
Activity techniques and methods which will, subsequently, be developed.
Coolaborate in the different youth leisure activities taking place in the municipality.
The place of accommodation will take place at Colindres Pilgrim Hostel (Cantabria) sleeping in bunk beds with mattresses in shared rooms. Shared showers with hot water, central heating and activity rooms will be provided.
Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner are included. Alternative menus for justified reasons are also provided. This option must be specified at the time of booking. There will be a picnic in outings and trips.
Colindres is a municipality located in the Eastern part of Cantabria in an important crossroads among Santander, Bilbao and Burgos. It is 48 kilometres away from Santander and 6 kilometres away from Laredo, which has a fantastic set of beaches and sand dunes.
Colindres is situated in the Ason river mouth, where Treto estuary is formed.
The aim of the complementary activities will be to promote solidarity,coexistence, equality, participation and are as follows:
– Animation (evenings, group dynamization, etc.).
– Different workshops: on cultural heritage of Cantabria, on equality,aims of sustainable development, etc.
– Leisure time activities: Climbing, Surfing, walking trails, etc.
– Full day excursion to Santander ( capital of the autonomous community).
– Full day beach touristic, cultural or sport excursion.
– Day of coexistence with the local community to make the work done visible.
Directorate General for Youth and Development Cooperation’s.