Internship of conservation of the access and machinery related to the industrial heritage of Puente Viesgo, where the power plant Electra de Viesgo started to work in the early 20th century, of significant reference for the sector by virtue of the project of the Directorate General for Youth and Development Cooperation
The place of accommodation and meals will be at Gerardo Diego Youth Hostel (C/ Barrio Quintana s/n).
Shared rooms with bunk beds (sleeping bags must be brought), showers and shared bathrooms, swimming pool, multisports court, multipurpose rooms.
Meal service: breakfast, lunch,tea and dinner.
Alternative menus for justified reasons are also provided. This option must be specified at the time of booking. There will be a picnic in outings and trips
Solorzano is a municipality of the autonomous community of Cantabria (Spain) situated in the region of Trasmiera. The village is located in a valley run through by a not very abundant river called Campiazo. It is a nice and peaceful village, ancient nobiliary and royal estate, rich in mine sites and prehistoric caves.
The aim of the complementary activities will be to promote solidarity,coexistence, equality, participation and are as follows:
– Animation (evenings, group dynamization, etc.).
– Different workshops: on cultural heritage of Cantabria, on equality,aims of sustainable development, etc.
– Leisure time activities: Climbing, Surfing, walking trails, etc
– Full day excursion to Santander ( capital of the autonomous community).
– Full day beach touristic, cultural or sport excursion.
– Day of coexistence with the local community to make the work done visible.
Directorate General for Youth and Development Cooperation.