– Cleaning up and refurbishment on the outside of Rota do Anon (signalling, weed cleaning, revitalizing the route).
– Refurbishment of the mill (recovery of the pipe system and cooperation to put into service its machinery).
– Visualize the natural route using new technologies.
– Develop a cross-generational volunteers programme consisting of specific actions with elderly people (visiting them, taking them out for walks, etc).
– Establishment of the action Generational vegetable gardens where the volunteers will work in greenhouses and local gardens alongside retired elderly people as well as local young people.
To sleep: Bunk beds big dorm/pavilion. Sleeping bag is necessary.
Meals and accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be made at the some installation: this is a work camp seeking to develop learning through living and working together.
– Water activities in Brona beach, Outes (Kayak, paddleboard, snorkel with sea scooter).
– Sports and traditional games.
– Visit to Santiago de Compostela.
– Visit to Medieval Fair of Noia.
The General Direction for Youth, Participation and Volunteering has among its powers to promote work camps in the region of Galicia. This general direction belongs to the Ministry of Social Policy of the regional government of Galicia (www.xunta.gal).
Working selflessly the hours stipulated on the labour planning, during five days a week.
Cooperating with the leisure time activities, planning, development and taking part in them.
Contributing towards the workcamp general operation (administration, cleaning, cooking). Respecting the different beliefs, ideologies and personal differences among the work camp participants. Staying at the camp during the programmed period. Respecting the internal and life together rules: accepting the person in charge instructions, respecting the schedule. Not using private vehicles during the workcamp length.