Volunteers will be:
• Boating along the river;
• Exploring the Taiga forest;
• Marking touristic path with special signs;
• Easy physical work like cleaning bushes and path from natural garbage (old trees and branches);
• Cleaning of the territory from garbage, cleaning of waste bins, loading, unloading of garbage;
• Arrangement of parking places (canopies, tables, benches, bonfires) - Installation of information stands on the route;
• Participation in forestry activities, loading and unloading;
• Catering for volunteer camp participants and park staff;
• Change of residence at environmental measures protected natural complexes and objects;
• Carrying out work on the identification of patrolling specially protected natural areas;
• Fire hazard monitoring.
Accommodatie en maaltijden
As volunteers will follow a route along the river, they are going to stay in tents and wooden cabins (tourist camps have saunas with a possibility to wash and to wash clothes) Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be cooked in the specially organized field kitchen. Please keep in mind that there is no internet/mobile connection, running water, shops/supermarkets and be ready to stay in basic conditions. Be ready to tolerate mosquitoes.
Locatie en vrije tijd
Would be a good idea to take playing cards, board games, musical instruments. There is a possibility for hiking, trekking, and enjoying the nature, free from modern technologies and far from civilization.
Tourist mat, sleeping bag, hiking warm clothes, waterproof shoes, raincoat, personal hygiene means + medical insurance is necessary. (Special healthcare products – if needed)
Host organization doesn't have funding for food unfortunately. SFERA as coordinating organization is contributing half of the costs and we're kindly asking volunteers to provide 40 euro for the other half. 100% of the fee will go for food costs.